Interpack opens its doors from 5 to 10 May. As the most important international event for the food industry, it is the perfect opportunity to us to show our latest innovation in terms of food processing equipment and complete lines.
Digitalization, innovation, and sustainability form the basis of all the new additions that will be on display in Dusseldorf. Flexibility is also key for Tecnopool which, from the very start, has always been committed to building tailor-made systems. We design, manufacture and install machines for the heat treatment and transformation of any food, processing from -40° to + 300°. Freezing, cooling, pasteurizing, proofing, baking, frying: our strong flexibility complements all our solutions, ensuring the best technologies for each specific production need of booth packaged and loose foods.
Have a look at our innovation highlights:
TP5 Spiral Belt – the newest, fifth generation spiral belt:
- Improved design for more flexibility and sustainability;
- Increased production capacity for the same footprint;
- The new belt’s design offers enhanced hygiene;
- Innovative idling unit for a safe product handling;
- News drive unit gear design to improve belt motion;
The TP5 Spiral Belt is engineered to cope with a stronger market demand and enhanced focus on food safety. TP5 structure is made of stainless steel and integrates plastic sliding blocks delivering prolonged resistance with minimum wear. TP5’s increased robustness allows higher belt speed and enhanced production outputs. Moreover, TP5 incorporates specific design solutions that contribute to higher food safety.
TEC Industrial Fryer – the tailor-made frying system:
- Tailor-made frying system;
- Energy savings, frying consistency, longer frying oil's life;
- Ease of access for cleaning and maintenance;
- Safe restart and operations;
- Automatic cleaning and oil management system;
TEC range represents our “tailor-made” industrial frying systems. Removable frying pans and frying oil’s heating through a diathermal oil system or electrical resistances: TEC’s design features contribute to energy savings, preservation of frying oil’s life and safe management of production operations. TEC fryers include automatic “pan cleaning” and “frying oil management” systems to meet with continuous production requirements.